SE MN AGO Organ Library Lending Rules
- Music is available for check out to chapter members in good standing.
- Check-out period is 6 weeks with an option to renew for 4 additional weeks.
- Member can, once the library is in it’s new location, arrange a time to look though the cataloged music. For information, you can email the SE MN Chapter Dean.
- Members can request a volume be to checked-out to them.
- Up to four items can be checked out at a time.
- Overdue items must be returned before additional items can be checked out.
- Library Catalog can be viewed online. Updates will occur twice a year.
NOTE: The SE MN AGO Chapter library is located at Christ United Methodist Church, Rochester, MN.
Access the Chapter’s Organ Music Archive