We are trilled that the Riverland Chapter of the AGO (LaCrosse, WI area) is able to join us, the Southeast Minnesota Chapter of the AGO, for a downtown organ crawl in Rochester. All stops are within five to six blocks of each other. Downtown parking is free on Saturdays.
Revised Schedule on Saturday, October 3, 2015:
- 9:30 am Coffee and Gathering at Church of St. John the Evangelist
- 10:00-10:45 am – Church of St. John the Evangelist (Rieger-Kloss Organ, Opus 3721 and Rieger-Kloss Moveable Positive)
- 10:45-11:15 am – Christ United Methodist Church (Wicks Organ Co. rebuilt in 2014)
- 11:15 am - 12 noon – First Presbyterian Church (Casavant Frères, Opus 3767, 1998)
- 12 noon – Lunch at The Loop
- 1:00-1:45 pm – Trinity Lutheran Church (Wicks Organ Co. - Walker Digital Stops - Originally Reuter Organ Co (Opus: 971, 1952)
- 1:45-2:30 pm – Calvary Episcopal Church (Norhren-Harris Organ - built 1974)
- End Stop – A Tour of the Carillon at Plummer Building
All are welcome to join us!
Photos: Church of St. John the Evangelist, Rochester, MN
Photos: Christ United Methodist Church, Rochester
Photo: First Presbyterian Church, Rochester, MN
Photo: Plummer Building, Rochester, MN - Carillon